Why Choose Us?
We offer a full-range of diagnostic and therapeutic pain interventions that range from the simple to the complex, traditional to complementary and cutting-edge. From injections targeted to specific areas, to implantable pain devices, we will find the pain management plan that is right for your patient.
Patients may be offered the following pain therapies:
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Cervical Neck Pain (whiplash)
- Cancer Pain
- Arthritic Pain
- Chronic Post Surgical Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Chronic Neuropathies & Neuropathic Pain
- Myofacial Pain
- Vertebral & Compression Fractures
- Herpetic & Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome / RSD
- Headaches & Atypical Facial Pain
- Other painful conditions resulting from disease or injury
Comprehensive Pain Management Procedures Including:
- Optimal Medication Management
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Nerve & Joint injections
- Medical Marijuana • Lumbar Discography
- Radiofrequency and Cryoablation
- Sacroilac Joint Injection
- Percutaneous Lumbar Discectomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
Walkin Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach that treats the whole individual and includes the consultation of other medical disciplines as necessary.
We treat the following conditions.
Conditions treated include acute and chronic pain as a result of:
- Injury or Illness
- Back, Neck, Or Knee Problems
- Post Surgical Pain
- Spinal stenosis